Full Time - ParisApply Now
- the most downloaded and best rated mobile printing app in Europe, available in 5 languages (5M downloads,+ 15000 reviews, average rating 4,7 on appstores)
- an innovative startup launched in 2012 by our 3 cofounders and backed by strong investors.
- printing and shipping millions of photos to more than 70 countries
- the fantastic LALAteam, a 15 person team based in a bright, open Paris office on Canal Saint-Martin : kitchen, ping pong, rooftop, beers and juice extractor (to please everyone’s taste 😉), team spirit and happiness are our main focus.
The API Developer will be part of the development and implementation of new and existing projects for our brand, and will participate in visual presentations with the team and management. We are looking to create resource efficient systems, improve communication, develop social networking and transaction layers to the product, therefore scalability will be a key consideration. Going forward, the role responsibilities will also include product development & update that will mean that you help us stay at the forefront of technology.
- Build, develop & optimize production workflow, back-end modules, APIs, and innovative projects.
- Keep pace with the sharp growth of the company and stay in line with the company’s strategic vision
- Perfect our current ordering system, our website and our administration panel
- Implement user interfaces and work closely with designers
- Take on ad hoc new development features as needed
- Work closely with our management team to streamline process and assist in intelligently scaling a vibrant business
The position will be based in our hyper-downtown office in Paris, France.
You are into photography and before all you are passionate about new technologies. A highly motivated hard worker, you are not scared to dedicate time when it comes to building great products. You like to build and setup new projects and drive them to exceptional delivery. You’re ego-free, thick-skinned person and you know how to work with a team with goals and deadlines. You could have built Facebook in a day on your smartphone whilst partying on a beach. You know how to build the right way, particularly in a scalable way for the future. You’re ambitious, self-motivated and a self-starter and you know how to work with a team with goals and deadlines.
- Student in Computer Science, leading Engineer School/University or related subject
- A passion for mobile devices and new technologies
- Solid understanding of common programming best practices and design patterns.
- Great Experience in Node.JS and SQL
- Experience in Go and microservices is a plus
- Ability to develop simple features to solve complex problems quickly
- Sound understanding of Agile methodologies and versioning on GitHub
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent written and verbal English.